Wednesday, May 15, 2013

First Mother's Day!

We celebrated my first Mother's Day at Grace & Rene's house.  She made Oma's day by saying, "I wuv Oh Mah!"  Her speech is starting to emerge, although I am probably the only one that can understand her. 





Lauren had fun playing with her cousins and when I told her it was time to go home she said, "no, no, no, no!"  And she meant it!  We had to trick her by having Cintya carry her out to the car because she knew me carrying her would mean bye-bye. 







On this mother's day, I also think of Lauren's birth mother and send a wish that somewhere under the China moon she has peace in her heart that Lauren is safe and happy.  I thank her for the sacrifice she made that allowed me to be a mother. 

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Happy Mother's Day ! You guys are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete