Tuesday, December 24, 2013

How many takes does it take?

How many takes does it take to get a cute picture of a girl with her dog?

Lauren had her first frozen chocolate banana and I wanted to memorialize the event by taking a picture.  As I snapped the picture she said, "By the Christmas tree."  So ok, we moved to by the christmas tree and Bali wanted in the picture.  Posing a girl and a dog is not very easy!  Especially when the girl is holding something the dog wants. 

The outtakes: 
Lauren:  Bayi (that's how she pronounces it) leave it alone!

Hey at least on this one both right legs are up!

Mama:  Both of you look at me!

Bali:  Can I have a lick?

Dada:  Look here, but Lauren you stand up!

Lauren:  I hug Bayi.
Mama:  No, don't look at the ice cream, look at me!
 The best of the bunch:
Good enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment